Your Chartered Physiotherapist will:
- Ask you some general questions regarding your general health, occupation and hobbies and specific questions relating to your symptoms and how they affect your activities of daily living;
- assess your condition during a physical examination;
- make a diagnosis;
- design a treatment programme for your condition
- give a customised exercise programme where appropriate;
- advise on activities for daily living or return to sport;
- liaise with other medical professionals e.g. your GP, with your permission, on your condition and progress as necessary.