Continuous Professional Development (CPD) is a core professional requirement for physiotherapists. The Society offers its members access to a wide range of Professional Development Services and Supports including:
- Access to discounted CPD activities and events (visit our event calendar for more information)
- Twice yearly issues of our peer reviewed journal, Physiotherapy Practice & Research
- Our fortnightly Professional Development e-zine.
- Saved searches on our calendar of events for tailored updates on upcoming CPD events
- Opportunities to apply for bursary funding to attend CPD events, present at conferences and carry out research
- Access to an online CPD portfolio to assist with planning career development and recording CPD activities