The ISCP Conference 2021 is going online!
ISCP Annual Conference will be held online on
Live on Friday 15th October 2021 and access to ALL content for a TWO Month period
Registration for Conference closes at 9am 14th October
The conference programme and abstracts book is available HERE
The final programme is available HERE
Predictive, Preventative, Participatory, Personalised
The ISCP and conference commitee are delighted to host the 2021 conference online, following on from the success of the 2020 conference.
We look forward to welcoming you on the day.
- The Live event on Friday 15th October
- Access to the Platform on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th October - watch the event back as it happened!
- Access to all content on the ISCP Channel for TWO MONTHS following the live event
- 5 Key Notes Speaker sessions
- Opening and closing speaker sessions
- A panel discussion 'Long COVID - Beyond Our Borders' with panel speakers from Ireland, England, Canada, Cameroon, India, Italy, South Africa and Argentina
- Two parallel streams with 17 sessions
- 30 On-demand oral presentations
- 96 On-demand e-Posters
- Presentation of the fellowship awards
- Update on the strategic review
- Networking - the opportuning to pop into a networking session with a Clinical Interest Group, Employment Groups or the Advanced Practice networking session, as well as opportunities to network throughout the day
- Link in with Exhibitors and see what conference special's are on offer