Patient Information session - "Recovery Post-Covid-19: What We Know Now"
Presented by the respiratory branch - Insights from medical, physiotherapy and psychology professionals working in post-Covid clinics
|Presenter Details||Dr. Liam Townsend
Ciara Dolan, Physiotherapist
Dr. Patricia Byrne, Clinical Psychologist
|How to Book||Book Online|
|Contact Person||Emer O'Shea|
|Date||9 Mar 2021 19:00 -|
The Respiratory branch of the Irish Society of Physiotherapists is hosting a patient information session for the public and people recovering post-Covid-19. This event is titled “Recovery Post-Covid-19: What We Know Now” and will consist of an update from Dr. Liam Townsend, Physiotherapist Ciara Dolan and clinical psychologist Dr. Patricia Byrne, based on their insights from working in post-Covid clinics in Ireland, with an opportunity to ask questions.
All members of the public are welcome to register and attend this free event.
In this session we will discuss:
- What we know about recovery post Covid-19
- What we know now about “long-covid”
- What we are seeing in Ireland in patients recovering post Covid-19
- What we have learnt from the global experience.
- General advice from a physiotherapist for physical recovery post Covid-19
- An opportunity to ask your questions to the experts