Adam Meakins Shoulder Complex
Third Party Event
|Venue||JB Physiotherapy Unit F3 Eastway Business Park|
|Specialities||Musculoskeletal Therapy, Neurology, Orthopedics, Pain Management, Sports Medicine|
|Presenter Details||Adam is a specialist extended scope physiotherapist, and S&C Coach working in the NHS and in private practice for over 20 years. He hasworked in many settings including professional sport, and has a range of post graduate qualifications including diagnostic ultrasound and injection therapy
Adam is a full-time clinician, educator, and published author and is currently involved in a number of research projects. He has a strong interested in evidence based practice and is passionate for promoting this far and wide.
Adam is also widely known for his strong and sometimes controversial views and opinions on all things in and around the physiotherapy and the S&C professions alike.
|How to Book||www.eventbrite.co.uk|
|Contact Person||Adam Meakins|
|Contact Email||[email protected]|
|Pre Course Requirement||Interest In Shoulder Pathologies And Rehabilitation|
|Date||17 Sep 2022 09:00 - 19 Sep 2022 17:00|
A fun and informal workshop packed full of information designed for all therapists, regardless of their titles or experience, who are looking for a patient-centred, pragmatic, and bullshit free approach to the assessment and management of painful shoulder issues.
This course aims to give all attending the confidence that doing the simple things well is both effective and evidence based. It will cut through the confusion and complexity to give you a clearer, simpler, more practical way to assess and manage shoulder issues.
This course doesn’t promise any fancy techniques, miracle cures, or quick fixes. Instead, it focuses on simple, honest, practical approaches giving heaps of tips and ideas that you can be used with all who have painful shoulders.
- Simplify the assessment, management, and treatment of the most commonly encountered shoulder problems
- Examine how to best assess and diagnose painful shoulders
- Expose some common myths and misconceptions around shoulder anatomy, biomechanics, assessments, and pathology
- Evaluate how to best assess shoulder movement, strength, endurance, power, proprioception, and its kinetic chain
- Practice all levels of shoulder rehab exercises and how to design a comprehensive and progressive shoulder rehab program