MSK MRI for Beginners Course
Third Party Event
|Specialities||Musculoskeletal Therapy, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Sports Medicine|
|Presenter Details||Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist|
|How to Book||Email For A Registration Form|
|Contact Person||Admin Team|
|Pre Course Requirement||Access To Zoom|
|Date||24 Apr 2021 09:00 - 24 Apr 2021 17:00|
The study day aims to provide participants with a practical, stimulating, step by step guide on interpretation of musculoskeletal MRI:
- cased based;
- assumes little or no prior experience in MSK MRI; and
- covers most commonly performed MSK MRI studies: knee, shoulder and lumbar spine.
This course is pitched at a beginner's level and is suitable for radiology registrars, radiographers and physiotherapists with an interest in interpreting musculoskeletal MRI in their clinical practice.
By the end of the course, the attendee will have:
- an understanding of MR anatomy and appearance of most common pathology of knee, shoulder and lumbar spine;
- an appreciation of a step by step approach to interpreting MSK MRI;
- greater confidence reading MSK MRI; and
- identified any knowledge gaps relevant to his/her practice, and ways by which these can be addressed.
- Taught by a practicing consultant radiologist with extensive experience in MSK MRI interpretation and teaching
- Focuses on concepts someone new to MSK MRI interpretation may find challenging
- Case based and hence relevant to day to day practice
- Covers most common pathology enabling attendees to make a start interpreting musculoskeletal MRI
- Limited number of delegates to facilitate interactivity
Please email email@example.com for a registration form.