MSK MRI for Beginners Course
Third Party Event
|Venue||Online Via Zoom|
|Specialities||Musculoskeletal Therapy, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Sports Medicine|
|Presenter Details||Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist With Extensive Experience In MSK MRI And Teaching.|
|How to Book||Email Admin@mskbeginner.com For A Registration Form|
|Contact Person||Admin Team|
|Date||24 Jul 2021 09:00 - 24 Jul 2021 17:00|
To provide participants with a practical, stimulating, step by step guide on interpretation of musculoskeletal MRI:
- cased based;
- assumes little or no prior experience in MSK MRI; and
- covers most commonly performed MSK MRI studies: knee, shoulder and lumbar spine.
Healthcare professionals with an interest in interpreting musculoskeletal MRI in their clinical practice.
By the end of the course, the attendee will have:
- An understanding of MR anatomy and appearance of most common pathology of knee, shoulder and lumbar spine
- An appreciation of a step by step approach to interpreting MSK MRI
- Greater confidence reading MSK MRI, and
- Identified any knowledge gaps relevant to his/her practice, and ways by which these can be addressed
- Taught by a practising consultant radiologist with extensive experience in MSK MRI interpretation and teaching
- Focuses on concepts someone new to MSK MRI interpretation may find challenging
- Case based and hence relevant to day to day practice.
- Covers most common pathology enabling attendees to make a start interpreting musculoskeletal MRI.
- Limited number of delegates to facilitate interactivity.
This course provides 6 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists.