MSK MRI for Beginners Course
Third Party Event
|Specialities||Musculoskeletal Therapy, Occupational Health / Ergonomics, Orthopedics, Pain Management, Rheumatology, Sports Medicine|
|Presenter Details||Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist with extensive experience in MSK MRI and teaching.|
|How to Book||Email [email protected] for registration form|
|Contact Person||Course Admin|
|Contact Email||[email protected]|
|Pre Course Requirement||None|
|Date||28 Jan 2023 09:00 - 28 Jan 2023 17:00|
Highly popular beginner’s course for healthcare professionals interested in interpreting musculoskeletal MRI.
Covers MRI of knee, shoulder and lumbar spine.
6 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists
To provide participants with a practical, stimulating, step by step guide on interpretation of musculoskeletal MRI:
- cased based;
- assumes little or no prior experience in MSK MRI; and
- covers most commonly performed MSK MRI studies: knee, shoulder and lumbar spine.
The course is pitched at a level suitable for physiotherapists, radiology registrars, radiographers and other healthcare professionals with an interest in interpreting musculoskeletal MRI in their clinical practice.
By the end of the course, the attendee will have:
- An understanding of MR anatomy and appearance of most common pathology of knee, shoulder and lumbar spine
- An appreciation of a step by step approach to interpreting MSK MRI
- Greater confidence reading MSK MRI, and
- Identified any knowledge gaps relevant to his/her practice, and ways by which these can be addressed
- Focuses on concepts someone new to MSK MRI interpretation may find challenging
- Case based and hence relevant to day to day practice.
- Covers most common pathology enabling attendees to make a start interpreting musculoskeletal MRI.
- Limited number of delegates to facilitate interactivity.
How to register:
For a registration form, please email: [email protected]