Chartered MSK Physiotherapist - Private Practice (Part Time)
Chartered MSK Physiotherapist - Private Practice (Part Time) (Location: Ranelagh, Dublin)
|Job Type||Part Time|
We are looking for an experienced musculoskeletal physiotherapist to join our fantastic team on a part-time basis. Part-time cover required for 2 days per week (with potential for more). Excellent of renumeration.
The position will offer a varied caseload of Musculoskeletal Injuries, Orthopaedics, Sports Injuries and Rehabilitation.
It will provide successful candidates with the opportunity to develop their own professional practice with the support and guidance of our team of experienced Chartered Physiotherapists.
Why Work with Us:
- We are A Friendly Team That Values Excellence Within Physiotherapy; Both in Terms of Academia and Clinical Skills.
-We provide a friendly and supportive environment, with a full-time office administrator, who will provide you with excellent secretarial and other support.
- Modern Physiotherapy Practice, comprising of Four Separate Treatment Rooms, A Gym/Pilates Studio and Office. Each treatment room includes a state of the art, height adjustable orthopaedic beds and desktop computers, allowing for easy use of computerised notes, diary systems and cloud-based exercise software.
- Varied Caseload including Acute and Chronic Injuries of a Sports and Spinal Nature
. We Hold fortnightly In-Service Sessions, to develop your skills and knowledge in any special areas of interest.
- A Spacious Gym Area for Rehab Work (and Yoga/ Pilates Classes When They Resume in House)
- Opportunity to Teach Classes such as Yoga and Strength & Conditioning
Essential Requirements for position:
Please apply with CV to email@example.com
|Education Level||BSc Physiotherapy Or Equivalent|
|Salary||To Be Discussed|
|Apply Before||30 Sep 2021|
|Contact Name||Ailbe McCormack|
|Contact Phone||01 496 5820|