Chartered Physiotherapist - Private Practice
Chartered Physiotherapist - Private Practice (Location: 30/07/21)
|Job Type||Part Time|
We now have an opening for a Chartered Physiotherapist to join our practice
If you would like to join an innovative established Physiotherapy clinic in Cavan we would love to hear from you!
Terms will be negotiable for a suitable candidate
Ideally we would like you to have (but not essential):
- 3 years experience in practice is desirable ( new graduates will also be considered)
- Have the ability to maintain a full-time caseload and ethically maintain a high standard of patient care.
- Be experienced in successfully communicating treatment plans online and offline.
- Demonstrate excellent clinical skills and hold a reputable experience thus far.
- Promote the highest standard of customer service at all times and be comfortable treating all demographics from children to senior patients
- Have a strong manual therapy background
Areas we cover are, but not limited to:
- Womens/Mens Health
Please send cover letter and CV to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Full-time or Part time will be considered.
Established and immediate client base.
Support of owner and experienced physiotherapist alongside you in practice.
CORU Membership (required)
ISCP Membership (required)
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Apply Before||30 Jul 2021|
|Contact Name||John O'Neill|