Chartered Physiotherapist (Location: Cobh & Douglas Clinics )
|Job Type||Full Time|
Physiotherapist Position available in our busy private practice in our Cobh and Douglas clinics.
This position is full time with the flexibility for part time hours if required by the successful candidate.
Immediate start with flexible working hours to include morning and evening appointments, and flexibility to work in both locations .
Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience preferred. The clinic has full time reception cover and private treatment rooms . There is plenty on site parking in both clinics. Salary will be negotiable depending on experience.
Candidates for this position should have:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Experience in Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedics and Sports Injuries specialist areas.
- Experience with Dry-needling/Acupuncture preferred
- 2+ years’ experience as a Chartered Physiotherapist in private practice preferred
- Membership of Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (MISCP)
- Coru registered and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Excellent verbal and written communication and good time management skills are essential.
|Career Level||Basic Grade|
|Education Level||Chartered Physiotherapist|
|Apply Before||15 Sep 2022|
|Location||Cobh & Douglas Clinics|
|Contact Name||Mairead Henchion|