Chartered Physiotherapist (Location: Cobh & Douglas Clinics )
|Job Type||Part Time|
Physiotherapist Position available in our busy private practice in our Cobh and Douglas clinics.
This position is Part-time. We are Looking for a qualified Physiotherapist ( ideally with Pilates Experience to also be available to teach classes).
Immediate start with flexible working hours to include morning and evening appointments, and flexibility to work in both locations .
Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience preferred. The clinic has full time reception cover and private treatment rooms . There is plenty on site parking in both clinics. Salary will be negotiable depending on experience.
Candidates for this position should have:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Experience in Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedics and Sports Injuries specialist areas.
- Experience with Dry-needling/Acupuncture preferred
- 2+ years’ experience as a Chartered Physiotherapist in private practice preferred
- Membership of Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (MISCP)
- Coru registered and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Excellent verbal and written communication and good time management skills are essential.
-Ideally Pilates Experience would be a distinct advantage.
Please send all correspondence to the attention of Mairead at the following email: [email protected]
|Education Level||Chartered Physiotherapist|
|Apply Before||23 Apr 2023|
|Location||Cobh & Douglas Clinics|
|Contact Name||Joyce Wolfe|
|Contact Email||[email protected]|