Chartered Physiotherapist (Location: Cobh & Douglas Clinics )
|Job Type||Part Time|
We are currently recruiting for two Part-time Physiotherapists for our busy private practices, one in our Cobh clinic and one in our Douglas clinic. We are a well established and successful clinic with a strong reputation for providing high quality Physiotherapy services.
Immediate start with very flexible working hours . May suit someone looking to build up some hours in private practice.
Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience preferred. The clinic has full time reception cover and private treatment rooms . There is plenty on site parking in both clinics. Salary will be negotiable depending on experience. No weekend work.
Candidates for this position should have:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Experience in Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedics and Sports Injuries specialist areas.
- Experience with Dry-needling/Acupuncture preferred
- 2+ years’ experience as a Chartered Physiotherapist in private practice preferred
- Membership of Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (MISCP)
- Coru registered and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Excellent verbal and written communication and good time management skills are essential.
Please send all correspondence to the attention of Mairead at the following email: [email protected]
|Education Level||Chartered Physiotherapist|
|Apply Before||14 Jun 2023|
|Location||Cobh & Douglas Clinics|
|Contact Email||[email protected]|