The No Barriers Foundation seeks an experienced, enthusiastic Chartered Physiotherapist to join our growing team in Letterkenny, Co Donegal.
We are a not for profit organisation in the North West of Ireland providing specialist neurological rehabilitation to those based within our community. Equipment within the facility includes an EksoBionics Exoskeleton.
Commonly treated conditions:
- Spinal Injury
- Brain Injury
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
The successful applicant will be required;
- To demonstrate clinical capability
- To work successfully in a multi-disciplinary team setting, including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, orthotists, exercise therapists, physiotherapy assistants.
- To rehabilitate patients as part of a bio psychosocial rehabilitation framework, successfully assessing, designing and implementing bespoke treatment plans.
- Demonstrate sufficient clinical knowledge and evidence based practice to carry out duties and responsibilities of the post
Candidates must have the following professional qualifications and experience;
1. Bachelors of Science (Hons) Degree in Physiotherapy/ Hold a qualification in Physiotherapy awarded outside of the Republic of Ireland, which has been recognised by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU.
2. Be registered on the Physiotherapists Register maintained by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU and with The Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapist.
Candidates must maintain annual registration on Physiotherapists Register maintained by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU and by the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP).
• Candidates must hold a minimum of 2 years full-time or equivalent years post-qualification experience.
• Candidates must have experience in neurorehabilitation.
• Candidates should have experience in medical exercise prescription or an S+C qualification
• Post-graduate qualifications an advantage
Job Types: Part-Time Maternity cover (2-3 days per week)
Application deadline: Fri 26th Nov
Interviews to be held early Dec 2021