Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking for two enthusiastic Chartered Physiotherapists to join our team at our modern physiotherapy practice in Medfit Rehabilitation. The successful candidates are expected to play a leading role in the rehabilitation of acute and chronic patients with spinal, orthopaedic and rheumatological pain.
The successful candidates will be required to report to the following;
- The Clinical Director, clinical manager, business directors and operations manager.
Principle duties of the Post
The successful applicant will be required;
- To demonstrate clinical capability.
- To work successfully in a multi-disciplinary team setting, including physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, athletic therapists, dietitians, psychologists, and medical doctors,
- To work with our PhD and post Doc academic staff on relevant and beneficial research.
- To rehabilitate patients as part of a biopsychosocial rehabilitation framework, successfully assessing, designing, and implementing bespoke treatment plans.
- To communicate effectively to patients, internal and external clinicians on the relevant treatment care plans.
- To show leaderish in setting clinical standards using evidence-based practice.
- To provide advice and support to colleagues on clinical issues.
Communication and Teamwork
- To communicate effectively with patient cohorts and family.
- To work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Education and Research.
- To keep abreast of new developments in the physiotherapy profession and identify opportunities to improve the service.
- To assist in the ongoing development of in-service training.
- To actively participate in research in spinal conditions and in clinical audits.
Candidates must have, the following professional qualifications and experience;
- Bachelors of Science (Hons) Degree in Physiotherapy/ Hold a qualification in Physiotherapy awarded outside of the Republic of Ireland which has been recognised by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU.
- Be registered on the Physiotherapists Register maintained by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU and with The Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapist.
Candidates must maintain annual registration on Physiotherapists Register maintained by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU and by the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP).
- Candidates must hold a minimum of 3 years full-time or equivalent years post-qualification experience.
- Candidates must have musculoskeletal and/ or neuro-sciences experience.
- Candidates should have experience in medical exercise prescription or S+C qualification
- Post-graduate qualifications an advantage
- An interest in occupational health and spinal rehabilitation
- Evidence of quality improvement initiatives and practice development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Application deadline October 15th 2021