Are you a smart, fast, driven who wants to be a part of motivated and dynamic team?
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and dynamic physiotherapist, with great people skills, to
join our expanding team. We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know
this will result in the best experience for our clients.
• You are an early career physio looking for an awesome private practice position that will
help you grow, develop and make a difference
• You have super high emotional intelligence
• You demand excellence of yourself and thrive on feedback
• You want to join a supportive team environment
• You want to kickstart or turn around the first few years of your career
• You are confident, reliable, independent and feel you would like to make a difference
• You are driven to grow your knowledge and have a thirst for learning, growth and diversity
• You are confident and motivated and looking for the right fit
• We are a well-established, and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient
outcomes in a fun and friendly environment.
• With over 20 years of history we are continuing to expand due to a popular following
amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community
• We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and
personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun
and supportive environment.
• We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so you are rewarded for you
• Whether you are a young energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to leap frog
years in your learning curve, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career
opportunities and reach your true potential, we would love to meet you.
About the job:
• A Musculo-skeletal caseload
• A supportive, fun team culture
• Strong emphasis on personal and clinical development
• Close mentoring with experienced clinicians
• The opportunity to develop your own clinical interests
• Best practice management systems