MSK Private Practice Physiotherapist
MSK Private Practice Physiotherapist (Location: Ratoath)
|Job Type||Full Time|
Are you passionate about using your skills to help others feel their best? Do you want to work in an enjoyable and progressive work environment where your value and work is rewarded?
Here at Ratoath Physiotherapy, we are looking for a full time physiotherapist to join our team and take on the role of facilitating the treatment of a variety of MSK and post-op clients.
What are we looking for?
To ensure success you should have strong interpersonal skills, good administration skills, a strong knowledge of manual therapy techniques and the ability to work well with the rest of our team.
As well as this the following are required;
• Degree/Masters in physiotherapy
• CORU registration
• Professional indemnity insurance
• Experience working as a physiotherapist in a private practice setting
• Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients and other healthcare professionals
• Good teamwork skills, collaborating with other health professionals
• Excellent verbal communicating skills to clearly share information with patients and fellow employees
For this position, we’re offering a highly competitive pay salary with great performance incentives so you are rewarded for your hard work. We also provide you with an excellent work environment where you can work with freedom along with all the tools you need to be a success, including support for development, CPD and progression. Our clinic is bright, spacious and modern and has full reception cover. So if this sounds like the type of role you’re interested in and you want to find out more then please get in touch.
|Salary||€50,000-€60,000 + Commission|
|Apply Before||01 Jan 2023|
|Contact Name||Rory O’Neill|
|Contact Email||[email protected]|