Able Bodies Physiotherapy is a progressive, dynamic, friendly Physiotherapy clinic based in the
centre of Newbridge, Co. Kildare. We see a huge range of clients, but specialise in Spinal Conditions,
Sports Injuries, Paediatrics and Lymphodema Management.
The role will initially be Part-Time (2.5 days), but this can be increased to Full-Time over time, if you
We are looking for;
- An enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills
- CORU registered, with 18 months + of musculoskeletal physiotherapy experience
- Commitment to evidence-based practice and professional development (we are big on
learning and improving!)
- Experience with Spinal Pathologies, Pilates or Strength and Conditioning an advantage
- Ability to work independently- competent in managing own caseload, including bookings
and payments (we do have admin support aswell).
Able Bodies will provide;
-A highly competitive pay package
-Regular Professional Development and appraisal sessions, with huge opportunity to grow and develop as a physiotherapist from Chartered Physiotherapists with Masters Level experience.
-Flexibility in terms of working hours
-A supportive, friendly, pleasant workplace.