Part-Time / Full Time Physiotherapist: Loughrea
Part-Time / Full Time Physiotherapist: Loughrea (Location: Loughrea)
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team of 4 Chartered Physiotherapists in a busy clinic based on Main Street, Loughrea adjacent to a 9 GP Practice.
- Caseload is a combination of MSK, Sports Injuries and Domicilliary Visits with opportunities to support Community Nursing Unit contract hours.
- Additional opportunites in Mat Instructor Pilates, Bump Room/Women's Health and Get Fit Be Healthy / Strength & Conditioning Classes.
- East Galway Physiotherapists earn excellent Match & Training session fees covering local GAA and Rugby Clubs.
- Caseload management are supported through TM3 software with mobile app set up provided.
- Financial support with training courses.
- Daily Senior Physio support available.
- Clinic Rooms, Reception and Rehab space onsite with an excellent spacious class room facility adjacent to the clinic.
- ISCP & CORU Registered essential for all appliciants.
- Open to new graduates +/- 3 years experience or candidates returned home from abroad.
- Candidates with >3 years working experience are negotiable to higher starting earning point.
- Pilates, Women's Health, Strength & Conditioning, Orthotics & Vestibular Education desirable.
- Daytime and Evening work hours necessary.
|Apply Before||01 Oct 2022|
|Contact Name||Colm Walsh|