Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Chartered Physiotherapists who can work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary teams in our Limerick clinic.
When you start, you will receive comprehensive induction training, which includes learning about our business from all departments – marketing, operations, HR, etc. As well as dedicated support from our HQ team, you’ll also get structured performance management with your clinical lead. Reviews will take place at 1/3/6/12 month marks, and annually thereafter - clear goals will be identified and measured at set timeframes.
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy (essential)
- Relevant private practice clinical experience preferred
- CORU registration or S91 CORU application in process - please note you must be able to produce your application number (essential)
- Chartered membership of ISCP (essential)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (essential)
- Practice management software experience desirable
- Microsoft Office desirable
What is the role and what will my responsibilities be?
- Work with patients who have a range of conditions, primarily neuro-musculoskeletal
- Independently assess, diagnose, develop treatment plans, then provide treatment accordingly
- Educate patients about how to prevent and/or improve their conditions
- Admin responsibilities: medical case notes, reports, statistics, managing patient payments and issuing receipts
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals in a timely manner
- Conduct meetings with local GPs and potential referrers
- Assist the marketing team in generating new patients
- Part-take and facilitate in internal study groups
- Report stock levels and equipment repairs to the Operations Executive
- Meet continuous education requirements and maintain an up to date CPD folder
- You may be required to create content and blogs from time to time
- You may be required to work with the marketing team from time to time and provide them with on the ground feedback
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
This job might be for you if:
- You have great passion for physiotherapy and are proactive in seeking out the best course of treatment for your patients
- Motivating people, including yourself, comes easily
- You enjoy developing relationships with other stakeholders
- You can comfortably take initiative and adapt to new situations well
- You are enthusiastic and enjoy taking part in wider company events
What are the benefits of working with us?
We offer a broad benefits package to our teams including:
- Wellness App
- Health & Wellness Subsidy
- Health Insurance Contribution
- Discounted Treatments
- New Parents Allowance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity & Adoptive Leave
- Increasing annual leave every year
- Free monthly lunch
- CPD Events
- Social Events throughout the year
- Bike to Work/Taxsaver
- Referral Bonus
- Relocation packages available - national and international