Kiltipper Woods Physiotherapy And Hydrotherapy Provides A Comprehensive Range Of Specialist Therapies:
- In –Patient Short Stay Rehabilitation /Convalescence Care For Dublin Acute Hospital
- Outpatient Clinic – Including Hydrotherapy.
We Are Seeking To Recruit A Physiotherapist To Join Our Physiotherapy Team. You Will Be A Dynamic Physiotherapist With Experience And An Interest In A Number Of Specialties Including, Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedics, Respiratory, Neurology, Care Of The Elderly And Hydrotherapy.
You Will Be A Dedicated Professional With The Ability To Work On Autonomous Basis In A Busy Work Environment.
The Job Involves An Equal Caseload Of Inpatients Rehab Patients, land-based Outpatients And Hydrotherapy Outpatients.
You Will Work Under The Supervision Of The Physiotherapy Manager.
Kiltipper Woods Physiotherapy And Hydrotherapy Clinic Offers The Following:
- KWPHC Offers A Modern, State Of The Art Facility For Rehabilitation.
- A Pleasant Working Environment
- Excellent Facilities.
- Opportunity To Work As Part of An Onsite Multidisciplinary Team, Doctor, Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists , SALT, Dietitian And Other Members Of The Team.
- On-site Training Room For In House Training.
- Free Training Specific To Your Needs, Your Job And Your Skills Gap.
- Education Support To Gain Qualifications For Your Current Or Future Role.
- Committed To providing And Maintaining the Highest Standard of Care.
- Staff Dining Room – Free Food And Tea/Coffee Supplied For Morning And Evening Breaks
- Paid break In The Morning And Evening.
- On-site Café With Staff Discount Of 40%
- Discounted Uniforms With A Re-payment Plan.
- Cycle To Work Scheme With A Re-payment Plan
- Free Parking
- Flexible Working Hours.
- To Provide Physiotherapy Assessments And Treatments.
- To Deliver A High-quality Service To Short Stay Inpatient And Post-operative Patient Physiotherapy, Including Discharge Planning.
- To Deliver High Quality Service To Outpatients, Land Based, And Pool Based.
- To Ensure Appropriate Record Keeping And Electronic Patient Record, Including Billing And Maintenance Of Good Practice In Data Recording.
- To Assist In The Development Of On-going Protocols And Evidence-based Practice Including Strength Training, Soft Tissue Work And Mobility.
- To Attend Weekly MDT Meetings As Directed By The Physiotherapy Manager.
- To Contribute To The Performance Rehabilitation In House Programme
- To Carry Out Other Duties As Directed By Management
Qualifications And Experience
The Candidate Must Possess The Following:
- Bachelor Of Science (Hons) Degree Or Equivalent.
- Candidate Must Be A Member Of CORU And The Irish Society Of Chartered Physiotherapists Or eligible For Membership.
- Dry Needling And Hydrotherapy Experience Preferable
Visit Our Web Site For Further Information www.kwphysio.ie.