Physiotherapist (Location: The Ward, Co Dublin)
Physiotherapist – Newpark Care Centre (part of Glas Care Group)
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Reports to: Director of Nursing / Assistant Director of Nursing
Working Hours: 09:00 – 16:30 with 30 minutes lunch, 5 full days.
This position involves working with older adults in a short-term & long-term residential care facility. Newpark is a 72-bed nursing home with a specialised 10 bedded short-term unit. Newpark is based in The Ward in North County Dublin only 5 minutes from the M50. Newpark provides a full-time physio service, 5 days per week, to all residents.
The physiotherapist is required to provide a variety of services working with older adults including:
The ideal candidate will be:
· Genuinely interested in and committed to working with the older adult population.
· Competent and knowledgeable in using best practice for older adult outcomes measures and generating persons-centred treatment goals.
· Enthusiastic in instructing and competent in prescribing best practice exercise interventions with older adults.
· Comfortable working as part of a team and liaising with the MDT.
· Able to provide evidence of continued professional development around older adult care.
· Knowledgeable of falls prevention interventions and falls preventions strategies.
· A good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Managing and provision of out-patients service.
The successful candidate requires:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: In person
|Education Level||New Graduates With COE Placement Experience May Apply|
|Apply Before||31 May 2023|
|Location||The Ward, Co Dublin|
|Contact Name||Niamh Brophy|
|Contact Email||[email protected]|