We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Physiotherapist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing expert physiotherapy care, with a focus on strength-based rehabilitation in our South Dublin Clinic.
This role will involve both clinical and managerial duties, with a focus on providing high-quality patient care and leading a team of physiotherapists.
Are you looking to
- Do you have an outgoing personality?
- Are you able to develop patient relationships easily?
- Can communicate with patients efficiently to get patients to buy in?
- Do you wish to be part of a team driven, patient orientated clinic?
- Are you open minded and flexible to change?
Why Chose Resync Physiotherapy
- Do you want to work in one of Ireland best run Physiotherapy Clinics?
- Do you want to combine your physiotherapy skills with Strength and Conditioning?
- Do you want a financially rewarding employment based on your ability to perform rather than years of experience?
- We have a stellar online reputation for resolving the most difficult injuries. Do you want to learn how to do this?
- We believe in education and maintain a clear professional development program to assist your learning needs as you gain your experience.
- Work in a bright open gym/clinic.
- Don’t want to work in a single room all day.
- Motivated therapist
- Eager to learn.
- Looking for long term employment
- Keen to develop a work life balance.
- Looking to use your skills and personality to help people recover from injury.
- BSc Physiotherapist
- MSc Physiotherapy
- CORU Registration
- ISCP Member
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
Salary: €55,000.00 FTEA
- 1:1 weekly CPD meetings for 1 hour with Senior Staff member
- Access to over 20 online courses EXOS , AIM, Anatomy Trains, HPDN etc
- CPD fund available
- Performance related pay/holidays
Our Team Consists of
- Clinical Director
- Practice Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- 4 Therapists
- 1 S&C Coach
- 1 Pilates Instructor
What Services we Provide
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Post Pregnancy Rehabilitation,
- Strength and Conditioning,
- Athletic performance testing,
- Athlete development,
- Long Covid Rehabilitation,
- Osteoporosis strengthening classes
- Male & Female Strength classes.
We are keen to hear from motivated physiotherapists looking to have a structured career progression in private practice.