We are looking for a committed individual who enjoys a close knit team. A kind human wanting to join a successful, well-established private practice with a fun, client centric and compassionate focus. This is a full time position but for the right person, we are willing to offer you any hours that may work for you and your lifestyle.
What you will do:
- Your caseload will initially be mostly musculoskeletal clients, but if you have a special area of interest that you are wanting to develop, we will assist you to find your ideal clients and grow your expertise. We are keen to hear your ideas. We also have a varied post-op, NDIS, ante / postnatal, neuro, sporting and lymphoedema clientele.
- Have variety in your day with clinical exercise or aquatherapy classes and the potential for home visits using our company vehicle.
- Independently manage clients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment). We are flexible as to your preferred appointment length, and will customise your appointment delivery to your preference/ideal client. We usually allow 45 mins for an initial and 30 for a follow up consult, ensuring you have time to listen as well as treat. New grads are given longer appointment times and gradually eased into a caseload over many weeks with a solid mentoring framework to help them achieve great results.
- We treat with a combination of well informed advice, manual techniques and exercise therapy and we will help you develop any skills necessary so that you will too.
- You can take advantage of the expertise in other areas of Allied Health and where appropriate, collaborate with your colleagues in the fields of Exercise Physiology, Podiatry, Pain management, Occupational Therapy, NDIS, Pilates Rehab and Hand Therapy.
The following are essential:
- Registered with AHPRA
- Working with Vulnerable People Check (WWVP)
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Valid driver's license
- Pilates or exercise training is desirable but is not a deal breaker. We are happy to train you if you have an interest.
At In-Balance, we are keen to invest in our team's development with:
A FTE remuneration package that includes a base salary in the range of $69-$95k dependent on experience, plus 11% superannuation and staged reward structure
- 20 paid annual leave days
- Quarterly incentive scheme to share in additional fees earned for exceeding your targets
- Relocation assistance if relocating from interstate up to $5000
- Annual professional development allowance of $1000
- 12 month staged mentoring program for Graduate Physiotherapists with generous appointment times to assist with learning, self reflection and skill development
- Monthly mentoring for more experienced clinicians
- Quarterly paid half day team huddles where we shut the clinic and get experts in to provide us with CPD or personal development
- Monthly in-house PD pods for specific interest areas
- 30 mins daily paid admin time per 7.5 hour day
- Clear Career Pathway Progression
- Free access to our Pilates Classes, studio and Gym
- A robust Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to give support if and when it's needed
- An unbeatable team culture, fun, inclusive working environment and social events
- Hands down the most stunning treatment rooms!
- Some flexibility in work hours and days including the ability to work a 9 day fortnight
Come and experience why Launceston has been announced the winner of the 2022 Aussie Town of the Year whilst getting to explore the amazing cuisine, scenery and lifestyle that Tassie has to offer.