Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Chartered Physiotherapist who can work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team in our Dublin clinics. Short and long term contracts available.
The clinic is based within an established GP practices, whereby you will be working alongside the medical team, a Physiotherapist and a Podiatrists. If you are a new grad, you will have fortnightly supervision for first two months and monthly thereafter - this is dedicated time with a senior team member and your clinical lead. Together you will set goals, complete case studies and work through reflective practice.
When you start, you will receive comprehensive induction training, which includes learning about our business from all departments – marketing, operations, HR, etc. As well as dedicated support from our HQ team, you’ll also get structured performance management with your clinical lead. Reviews will take place at 1/3/6/12 month marks, and annually thereafter - clear goals will be identified and measured at set timeframes.
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy (essential)
- Relevant private practice clinical experience preferred
- CORU registration or S91 CORU application in process - please note you must be able to produce your application number (essential)
- Chartered membership of ISCP (essential)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (essential)
- Practice management software experience desirable
- Microsoft Office desirable
What is the role and what will my responsibilities be?
- Work with patients who have a range of conditions, primarily neuro-musculoskeletal, both face to face and digitally
- Independently assess, diagnose, develop treatment plans, then provide treatment accordingly
- Educate patients about how to prevent and/or improve their conditions
- Admin responsibilities: medical case notes, reports, statistics, managing patient payments and issuing receipts
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals in a timely manner
- Conduct meetings with local GPs and potential referrers
- Assist the marketing team in generating new patients
- Part-take and facilitate in internal study groups
- Report stock levels and equipment repairs to the Operations Executive
- Meet continuous education requirements and maintain an up to date CPD folder
- You may be required to create content and blogs from time to time
- You may be required to work with the marketing team from time to time and provide them with on the ground feedback
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
This job might be for you if:
- You have great passion for physiotherapy and are proactive in seeking out the best course of treatment for your patients
- Motivating people, including yourself, comes easily
- You enjoy developing relationships with other stakeholders
- You can comfortably take initiative and adapt to new situations well
- You are enthusiastic and enjoy taking part in wider company events
What are the benefits of working with us?
We offer a broad benefits package to our teams including:
- Salary €37,000 - €60,000 DOE
- Wellness App
- Health & Wellness Subsidy
- Health Insurance Contribution
- Discounted Treatments
- New Parents Allowance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity & Adoptive Leave
- Increasing annual leave every year
- Free monthly lunch
- CPD Events
- Social Events throughout the year
- Bike to Work/Taxsaver
- Referral Bonus