Are you the new face of Physio in Dunshaughlin?
Are you a smart, fast, driven Chartered Physiotherapist who wants to be a part of motivated and dynamic team?
Exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and dynamic physiotherapist with great people skills to join our expanding team. We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
Click here to read more.
- You are a CORU registered physiotherapist looking for an awesome private practice position that will help you grow, develop and make a difference
- You have super high emotional intelligence
- You demand excellence of yourself and thrive on feedback
- You want to join a supportive team environment
- You want to kickstart or turn around the first few years of your career or you have loads of experience and would like to join a new team
- You are confident, reliable, independent and feel you would like to make a difference
- You are driven to grow your knowledge and have a thirst for learning, growth and diversity
- You are confident and motivated and looking for the right fit
Click here to apply:
- We are a well-established, and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment.
- With over 20 years of history we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation.
- We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment.
- We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so you are rewarded for you hard work.
- Whether you are a young energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to leap frog years in your learning curve, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential, we would love to meet you.
About the job:
- A Musculo-skeletal caseload
- A supportive, fun team culture
- Strong emphasis on personal and clinical development
- Close mentoring with experienced clinicians
- The opportunity to develop your own clinical interests
- Best practice management systems
Click here to apply:
- A structured onboarding and clinical training programme, learning from a Musculo-skeletal physio with over 2 decades of experience
- Full training and support with weekly and quarterly personal coaching sessions
- A attractive salary and benefits
- Enjoy being at work with a great team around you
- Enjoy the challenge of a developing and growing business
- Great work/life balance
- Support in your growth
If you have a can-do attitude, you could be the right fit for our team and we would like to talk with you more about this opportunity. Please click here to apply.