Great Lakes Physio is searching for a new Physio to join our team, located 90 mins north of Newcastle, on the spectacular Mid North Coast of NSW, Australia. Our region is renowned for its magnificent surfing beaches, pristine waterways and beautiful hinterland. Forster-Tuncurry is a rapidly growing population centre, becoming more popular as people come to realise what a great lifestyle they can lead in the Great Lakes region.
About Great Lakes Physio
Great Lakes Physio has been owned and run by Jonathon and Sarah Newman since 2000. In the 20 years since, Great Lakes Physio has helped thousands of people to reclaim their health and live a life that they love. We are well known as the quality care experts in the Great Lakes region, with the most experienced team of clinicians (over 120 years combined) in the area. The services we offer have diversified over the years and now include Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Sports Injury Management, Pelvic Health, Vestibular Physiotherapy, GLA:D Osteoarthritis Management, Clinical Pilates, Rehabilitation (Neurological, Post Surgical and Geriatric), Strength and Conditioning Coaching, and Acupuncture for Pain Relief in Musculoskeletal Conditions. Our practitioners are actively encouraged to identify their professional areas of interest, and Great Lakes Physio actively supports the pursuit of these interests. The practice spans two locations in Forster and Tuncurry, including fully private consultation rooms, and a purpose built gym and Clinical Pilates studio.
Here’s what we are looking for in our next Physio:
– experienced and people-focused Physio to complement our Physio team of 1 FT male Musculoskeletal Physio, 2 PT female Musculoskeletal Physios, 1 female PT Pelvic Health Physio, 1 PT female Vestibular/Rehab Physio and 1 PT female Clinical Pilates Physio
– any Clinical Pilates experience, or an interest in Clinical Pilates is ideal, but not essential - we will assist with your training if required
– you will be caring, empathetic, and passionate about delivering excellent physiotherapy care. You will be willing to get out there and meet your potential referrers, with our guidance, to get busy quickly
– you will ideally have at least 2 years experience working in Private Practice, but we will consider exceptional individuals with less experience who we feel will be a good fit for our team
- you will need to occasionally (one to two days per week dependent on demand) travel to our second clinic location, 10 minutes away in Tuncurry
– you will place a high value on growth and development, both professionally and personally
What’s in it for you?:
– guaranteed mentoring by highly experienced Titled Physiotherapists. This includes funding for continuing education as well as onsite mentoring. Physios in our practice are eligible for up to $10K per year in funding under the NSW RDN Health Workforce Scholarship program. What you will learn at our clinic, working with our highly experienced team, will set you on a path to career success.
– negotiable salary – options include permanent full time, part time, per patient, per hour, or any other agreement that is mutually beneficial – your performance, experience, skills and qualifications will dictate what your final salary is (you'll be given KPI's and be mentored on how to achieve these).
– hours anywhere between 30 and 40 per week, negotiable for the right person.
- becoming part of a highly respected clinical team, with an opportunity to explore part ownership if you are interested.
- the opportunity to establish a fantastic lifestyle in one of the best places to live in Australia.
AHPRA Physiotherapist Registration
Professional Indemnity Insurance and Public Liability Insurance
Must be fluent in English
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Demonstrated ability to maintain and grow your caseload
A goal-oriented approach to your work
A growth mindset and positive attitude
Excellent computer skills