Senior Physiotherapist - Women's Health 0.2 WTE
Senior Physiotherapist - Women's Health 0.2 WTE (Location: Naas General Hospital, Naas, Co Kildare)
|Job Type||Part Time|
• Carry a clinical caseload appropriate to the post and adopt a client-centered approach to conduct client assessment and the implementation of individualized treatment plans.
• Be responsible for goal setting through clear communication in partnership with the client, family, and other team members as appropriate.
• Work within own scope of professional competence in line with principles of best practice, professional conduct, and clinical governance and act as a lead clinician in the physiotherapy profession.
• Take responsibility for and keep up to date with Physiotherapy practice by participating in professional development such as reflective practice, in-service, self-directed learning, research, and clinical audits.
• Implement the agreed policies, procedures, and safe professional practices and adhere to relevant legislation, regulations, and standards.
Post Specific requirements:
|Education Level||1. Statutory Registration, Professional Qualifications, Experience, Etc (a) Candidates For Appointment Must: (i) Hold A Physiotherapy Qualification Recognised By The Physiotherapists Registration Board At CORU. Please See List Of Acceptable Physiotherapy Qualifications: Https://coru.ie/files-registration/hse-list-of-physiotherapistqualifications.pdf AND (ii) Be Registered On The Physiotherapists Register Maintained By The Physiotherapists Registration Board At CORU. OR (iii) Applicants Who Satisfy The Conditions Set Out In Section 91 Of The Health And Social Care Professionals Act 2005, (see Note 1 Below*), Must Submit Proof Of Application For Registration With The Physiotherapists Registration Board At CORU. The Acceptable Proof Is Correspondence From The Physiotherapists Registratio|
|Salary||HSE Senior Salary Scale €58,599 - €68,998|
|Apply Before||02 Jun 2023|
|Location||Naas General Hospital, Naas, Co Kildare|
|Contact Name||Emma McGrane|
|Contact Email||[email protected]|