Senior Physiotherapist (Location: Stocking Lane, Rathfarnham)
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are seeking applications for the position of a Senior Physiotherapist for a full-time, permanent role.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to play an integral and active role in a committed Multidisciplinary Team to make a significant contribution in the area of physiotherapy.
The Senior Physiotherapist will work with residents with Huntington’s disease, dementia, neuropsychiatric presentations, enduring mental health conditions and emerging physical disabilities.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatment/intervention programmes for clients according to professional standards.
· Collaboration with resident, family, carers and other staff in goal setting and treatment/intervention planning.
· Participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team and work in co-operation and collaboration with team members.
· Maintain comprehensive clinical records of patients/residents assessment, interventions carried out, communications relating to patients/residents.
· Manage, participate and play a key role in the practice education of student physiotherapists and promote and engage in the teaching/training/support of others as appropriate.
The successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
· Be registered (or in the process of registering) on the Physiotherapist register maintained by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU.
· Have three to five years full time (or an aggregate of three years) post qualification clinical experience.
· Hold a degree in Physiotherapy or an equivalent qualification and be eligible for
· membership with the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists.
· Have established clinical and management experience in the areas of Mental Health, Older Persons, Frail Elderly and have clinical experience of associated medical conditions and/or in palliative care.
· Previous experience in a mental health environment and working with Huntington’s patients is an advantage.
· Have a good knowledge and experience of health, safety and other statutory regulations affecting a healthcare organisation.
· Excellent people management experience and skills.
Bloomfield Health Services offers a competitive package and the salary will be aligned to the HSE Consolidated Pay Scale for Senior Physiotherapist 1st January 2019.
Our benefits include:
· Family friendly working arrangements
· Fixed roster patterns
· Generous healthcare staff shift premiums (25% night duty, double time Sundays and bank holidays)
· Contributory pension
· Career development
· Comprehensive training programmes
· Further education supports
· On-site library and research facility
· Bloom Together employee well-being programme
· Employee assistance programme
· Free onsite staff parking
· Subsidised restaurant
· Cycle to work scheme
· Tax saver commuter tickets
CV and cover letter should be sent to the HR Department firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries or further information please contact a member of our HR Team
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 27th July 2021 at 5pm
|Education Level||Hold A Degree In Physiotherapy Or An Equivalent Qualification And Be Eligible For Membership With The Irish Society Of Chartered Physiotherapists.|
|Apply Before||27 Jul 2021|
|Location||Stocking Lane, Rathfarnham|
|Contact Name||Sharon Mannion|