Senior Physiotherapist in Services For Older People
Senior Physiotherapist in Services For Older People (Location: Marymount University Hospital & Hospice)
|Job Type||Part Time|
Senior Physiotherapist in Services for Older People
15 Hours Per Week
The post holder shall report to the Physiotherapist Manager
Director of Nursing & Head of Allied Health
Statutory Registration, Professional Qualifications, Experience, etc
A candidate must, on the latest date for receiving completed applications for the post:
· Be registered with CORU;
· Be a member of or eligible for membership of The Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP);
· Have 3 plus years post qualification experience
· Demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills together with evidence of leadership in significant internal or external service development.
· Have 12 plus months post qualification experience in Care of The Elderly;
· Further post graduate qualifications in Care of the Elderly
· Membership of appropriate clinical interest groups.
· Experience in neurology/rehabilitation
Main Duties & Responsibilities (Job Summery)
The post holder will deliver a high quality physiotherapy service to elderly care patients, as part of a holistic, multidisciplinary team, under the direction of the Physiotherapy Manager. The post-holder will support the Physiotherapy Manager in planning, delivering and evaluating the Physiotherapy service. The post-holder will take a major role in the advanced assessment and treatment of elderly care patients, who may have complex and/or chronic presentations, and will be expected to determine the clinical diagnosis and the physiotherapy treatment indicated, as an autonomous practitioner. The post-holder will act as a physiotherapy lead, within the multidisciplinary team, providing specialist advice to other professionals.
A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE IN DUE COURSE
|Salary||€54,677 - €64,380|
|Apply Before||20 Jun 2022|
|Location||Marymount University Hospital & Hospice|
|Contact Name||Audrey Fulignati|