Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on many of our members across the profession, the following package of supports has been put in place for the coming membership year.
- Free membership of Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice (CPPP) Employment Group for all private practitioner members (was €150).
- Free membership of Chartered Physiotherapists in Management (CPM) Employment Group for all eligible members (was €50).
- Free membership of Clinical Interest Groups for all members (ranging from €15 to €50 depending on the group).
- Free attendance at the 2020 Virtual Conference for all members (was €145 for one-day attendance).
- A special once-off COVID-19-specific Research Bursary with a value of €5,000 for which members can apply.
- Direct benefit from the ‘Ask the physio’ marketing/communications campaign in 2020-21 with three extra national and regional radio/digital advertisement campaigns.
- Direct debit administration fee has been removed for the year to assist members who might have difficulty paying their subscription in one payment.
- Benevolent Fund boosted by a donation from the ISCP.