Who we are
The South Eastern Branch is a branch of the ISCP made up of approximately 250 ISCP members. It represents members from Waterford, Wexford, Kilkenny and Tipperary.
The main function of the branch is to assist with the organisation and facilitation of CPD events for its members. The branch also acts as a support structure and provides networking opportunities for members by holding branch meetings throughout the year and an Annual General Meeting.
What we do
The aims of the South Eastern branch are to;
- organise and facilitate a variety of CPD events relevant to our members interests and requests
- sponsor education bursaries to facilitate our members to engage in CPD activities of their choice
- encourage and support research projects by also offering research bursaries
- actively promote physiotherapy in our region
- provide a supportive forum for discussion and exchange of ideas and issues for physiotherapists working in the South East area, in both public and private sectors
- communicate and raise awareness of any professional body issue
- To join this branch you must to be a member of the ISCP.
- Branch membership is automatically determined by your work location.
- If you are a member, please log in.
- If you are not a member, join us here