Spectrum Health Corporate Events Provider
We are seeking fully qualified, professional Chartered Physiotherapists who are passionate about providing effective, evidence-based therapy, in line with clinical guidelines and best practice. The role will be diverse and varied, involving the delivery of high quality, client focused treatment services in corporate settings.
We are looking for chartered physiotherapists to join the Spectrum Health panel of experts to fulfil ad-hoc full and half day clinics onsite, seminars, workshops, physio led classes such as Pilates.
Why should you provide Corporate events for Spectrum Health?
Clinics within a Corporate setting, or Pop up Clinics as we call them, and the other wellness events as previously mentioned, are in high demand in Spectrum Health, we are privileged to work in hundreds of companies throughout Ireland and want to expand our panel of therapists and experts nationally to provide these events.
Providing private corporate services will give you an opportunity to broaden your clinical experience in a new setting, build on your public speaking skills, provide you with an invaluable opportunity to promote health among the general public and give you an opportunity to work as part of a rapidly growing team with countless new professional opportunities. Corporate work can be easily fit around your current schedule as you would typically have 4-6 weeks lead in time for any request.
Joining us places no obligation on you to provide the events and more importantly it enables a new revenue stream that is no risk and in your control.
You will receive and if you wish, accept ad-hoc job requests from our corporate clients in your region.
You are provided with a direct line of communication with the recipients of your service and can choose to accept jobs according to your schedule and availability.
What is the role and what are your responsibilities?
- The events will primarily involve performing one to one employee sessions as established by the corporate client. Preparing for scripted seminars, conducting physiotherapy workshops and classes
- Additional responsibilities may include;
- Screening and working therapeutically with a wide range of presenting issues with clients primarily in corporate settings
- Working within limits of professional competence in line with principles of best practice, professional conduct and clinical governance
- Being aware of, and referring clients on to, appropriate services as necessary
- Keeping up to date with evidence base and CPD related to your profession
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- BSc in Physiotherapy
- Registered status with CORU
- Professional and Public liability insurance
- Experience delivering group seminars, workshops and one to one consultations in a corporate environment an advantage
What competencies do I need?
- Planning and Organisation
- Enjoys new challenges and opportunities to work in different locations
- Presentation Skills
How will I be paid?
Spectrum Health will process all payments from events completed on the previous month and shall pay such agreed amounts 5 working days into the following month.
We will pay by bank Transfer to your account.