Part-time Chartered Physiotherapist
Bansha Physiotherapy Clinic & Gym are looking for a Chartered Physiotherapist to join our busy & ever growing team.
If you are a highly motivated Chartered Physiotherapist with an emphasis on quality of care and patient outcomes, then you may be exactly what we are looking for.
Primary responsibilities for this role:
- To perform at the highest and most professional levels at all times.
- To maintain Bansha Physiotherapy Clinic & Gym clinical standards at all times.
- To administer high quality physiotherapy treatment to maximise the patient outcome.
- To ensure that you keep adequate notes of all patients that you treat and of all patient cases that you are involved in.
- To refer patients to colleagues and/or external consultants when necessary.
- To ensure that your professional insurance and accreditations are kept up to date and renewed.
- To attend internal training and mentor sessions with the Senior Physiotherapist.
- To work with a varied case load.
- Registered with the ISCP
- Physiotherapy Honours Degree Holder
- Previous private practice experience desirable
- Flexibility in work practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability of mornings, evenings & weekends hours is required
- Dry needling and Pilates are an advantage but not essential
- We have a full-time Reception Team & contact service to manage your work load so you can devote your time to patients as needed.
- On-site Gym & Fitness Studio with availability of a Personal Trainer for post-rehab care for your patients.
- Prospect of working with local sports teams.
- State of the art Cryotherapy Bath on-site
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Applicants may apply by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by post to:
Mrs. Stephanie Tarrant, Bansha Physiotherapy Clinic & Gym, Ballinlough West, Bansha, Co. Tipperary.