Fixed Term Contract (2 years) – 18.5 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative team who are committed to the delivery of first class Physiotherapy services to patients with life-limiting conditions. Physiotherapy at St. Francis Hospice Dublin involves prolonging the onset of disability by maximising independence for as long as possible, minimising symptoms of illness and relieving the side effects of treatment.
The Senior Physiotherapist will be required to work as part of the Physiotherapy team at St. Francis Hospice Dublin across the different services (IPU, Day Care, Outpatients, and the Community) in close collaboration with other multi-disciplinary team members.
- A minimum of 3 years full time (or equivalent) postgraduate experience, 1 of which must have been in the acute hospital setting.
- Must be registered with CORU
- Experience in oncology and/or palliative care.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent organisational, leadership and communication skills.
- Candidates must have experience in the areas of service development, team leadership, quality improvement initiatives, teaching and research.
- Candidates must demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development relevant to palliative care, in the form of post graduate qualifications or relevant courses.
- Candidates with experience in caring for patients with complex respiratory needs including those reliant on non-invasive ventilatory support.
Informal inquiries to: Lisa McGirr, Physiotherapy Manager at email@example.com
Job descriptions and application forms can be downloaded from the Careers page on our website www.sfh.ie
Candidates should complete the application form and submit it along with a letter of application and a copy of their Curriculum Vitae to Dorothy Reilly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications is Friday, 12th April 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed on Wednesday, 17th April 2019
Visit our website at www.sfh.ie
St. Francis Hospice Dublin is an equal opportunities employer