Chartered Physiotherapist wanted for a position in the Cork/Munster Area.
Applicants must have a genuine interest in the ageing adult with some working experience with this population. This position would be ideal for a candidate looking to specialise in the older adult.
Includes an integration of one to one treatments, group exercise, mobilisation and staff training programmes. Instructing, prescribing, recording, analysing group exercise sessions with participants of varying capacity. The setting of appropriate outcome measures using research based functional and fitness assessments. To provide Physiotherapy assessments and treatments. Clients would predominantly include residents in nursing home care facilities.
Integrating with other members of the team to introduce new ideas and approaches to offer a more holistic service.
Experience working with the geriatric population and evidence of continued professional development in this area is obviously a must. Research in this area would also be of great benefit.
We are looking for:
- A candidate with a genuine interest and commitment to the geriatric population.
- Must have post graduate work experience working with the older adult
- Must be flexible and willing to be involved in all aspects of the companies on site interventions.
- Must have their own transport and be willing to do some travelling.
- Current Membership of the ISCP & CORU.
- Must have recent and long term references.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills essential.
- Full training will be provided.
- All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Ireland.