We have a great opportunity for a Chartered Physiotherapist to join our busy clinic in
Cork City Centre. We are looking to recruit a full time enthusiastic physiotherapist who has
full-time private practice experience. Must be able to work well on own
initiative and as well as within a team environment. Great people skills, good work ethic and
effective communication with GPs and Surgeons. There would be weekly CPD and excellent
remuneration for the successful applicant as well as full administrative support.
We provide specialist, high quality care using evidence-based practise to patients with various
presentations from MSK, Sports Injury, Post-operative rehabilitation etc.
• Degree in Physiotherapy
• Membership of Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (MISCP) and CORU Registered or
proof of application
• Combined Professional Indemnity and Public / Products Liability Insurance to practice
• Demonstrable experience as an autonomous practicing chartered physiotherapist
• Demonstrable experience and competency of working in specialist areas of Musculoskeletal
Outpatients, Sports Physiotherapy, Post-surgical Orthopaedics, Chronic Pain Management &
• Demonstrable experience and competency in the delivery of clinical exercise
• Post graduate qualification and Competencies in Acupuncture / Dry Needling
• Demonstrable experience and track record of working in a commercial practise with the ability
to generate requisite levels of repeat business from clients
• ‘Team-player’ with multidisciplinary oriented approach
• Excellent communication (Written and Verbal)
• IT competency in use of electronic patient notes and IT-based diary management systems
• Able to work 2 evenings per week (with a late start on those days) is essential
Desirable Job Requirements:
• Post graduate qualification in Advanced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy / Sport & Exercise
Medicine / Sport Physiotherapy / Rehabilitation / Chronic Pain
To apply for this role please send you CV and Cover Letter to Elaine. Your
application should include clear examples of the criteria needed for this position.
Interviews are expected to be held in late April or early May. If we would like you to attend for interview, we will contact you via email.