Staff Grade Physiotherapist - Specified Purpose
Applications are invited for the Temporary Full-Time (37 hours) position (Specified Purpose of Staff Grade Physiotherapist in St. Vincent’s Private Hospital.
The post holder must have:
• BSC in physiotherapy or an equivalent qualification.
• Have CORU registration or be in the process of receiving registration and be a member of or eligible for membership of The Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists.
• A minimum of one year’s post graduate experience in acute hospital physiotherapy services; including HDU, Acute Surgical care, Respiratory Medical and Orthopaedics are essential.
• Demonstrate sufficient clinical knowledge and evidence based practice to carry out duties and responsibilities of the post
• Be part of the multidisciplinary team involved in the care for patients.
• Work with the Physiotherapy Manager and colleagues in ensuring the coordination, development and delivery of quality, client centred physiotherapy service.
• Display effective communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate with health professionals/ patients/ families and carers.
• Demonstrate ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner within a model of person-centred care
• Demonstrate a commitment to continuing professional development
• Maintain guidelines and protocols relating to the SVPH Physiotherapy service
• Oncology rehabilitation experience is desirable
Informal enquiries please contact: - Ms. Elizabeth Sunderland, Physiotherapy Manager, 01 2638886
Job Descriptions are available, on request, from HR Office 01 2638946/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday, 3rd May 2019 at 5pm