We are currently seeking dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced physiotherapists to join and lead our highly skilled and dedicated team at North Shore Hospital. We are welcoming expressions of interest for staff grade and senior roles now.
For our senior roles, you will demonstrate strong leadership skills, work well within a team, be a role model and have excellent clinical and communication skills. You will have experience in supporting staff and students plus a keen interest and passion for working within the specialty area of advertised role.
In return, we can offer you:
- A forward thinking, innovative organisation that values your contributions
- A hardworking, supportive yet fun environment
- Regular in-services, support from skilled senior and coaching staff, opportunity to access funding for professional development
- Monthly professional supervision
- The chance to further develop knowledge and skill in this exciting specialty
- Other work perks include: 6 months Free Health cover ( must apply within 4 weeks of starting)
- Access to Free 24/7 Gym and free Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts at some great companies via our Waitemata Work Perks network
- Dedicated global immigration consultant
You can find details of all our current roles at https://www.wdhbcareers.co.nz/physiotherapist. If you wish to express your interest for future physiotherapy jobs within our supportive and encouraging environment, you can do so by registering your details, cv and cover letter through the link.
For overseas candidates, we do require that you have your New Zealand Registration however, if you have 2+ years’ experience and would be interested in a role with WDHB in Auckland; please send through an application or contact Wednesday Darling, Recruitment Consultant, on firstname.lastname@example.org discuss further.
For information on registration requirements, please visit www.physioboard.org.nz