For full job specification please see irishjobs.ie https://www.irishjobs.ie/apply/8316250.
To be responsible for the provision of a high quality Physiotherapy Service in accordance with standards of professional practice.
To work in conjunction with other team members in coordinting and developing the service to meet the needs of the population it serves in line with the objectves of the organisation.
To ensure the coordination, development and delivery of a quality, client centred physiotherapy service across and between networks in the geographical area.
To carry out clinical and educational duties with physiotherapy students as a practice educator.
- Be registered on the Physiotherapist Register maintained by the Physiotherapist Registration Board at the Health & Social Care Professionals Council (CORU).
- A minimum of three years satisfactory post qualification clinical experience
- The clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to fulfil the functions of the role.
- Previous experience in Respiratory and Care of the Elderly
- Previous experience as a Practice Educator