Who are Spectrum Health?
Spectrum Health has an established network of private practices across Ireland. This year we are expanding into different sectors, and are working to improve the quality and range of our services.
We are keen to ensure all our Physiotherapists continue to learn and develop with in-house CPD, a dedicated support team and expert marketing support. Our clinicians now have opportunities to not only practice in our growing network of clinics but to also work in corporate environments; in pop-up clinics; MSK screens and; seminars. Within the clinic network, our chartered Physiotherapists also operate falls and MSK screenings.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a chartered Physiotherapist to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams and, who is interested in working in both clinic and corporate environments. The Physiotherapist will primarily work independently with patients with neuro-musculoskeletal complaints.
- Dublin City Centre
- Case Manager & Triage
- Corporate FT position
What is the role and what are your responsibilities?
- Work with patients who have a range of conditions, primarily neuro-musculoskeletal;
- Independently assess, diagnose, develop treatment plans and provide treatment accordingly;
- Educate patients about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
- Admin responsibilities; medical case notes, reports, statistics, managing patient payments and issue receipts;
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals in a timely manner;
- Conduct meetings with local GPs and referrers;
- Part-take and facilitate in internal study groups;
- Report stock levels and equipment repairs to the Operations Executive;
- Meet continuous education requirements and maintain an up to date CPD folder;
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy
- Relevant private practice clinical experience
- CORU registration
- S91 CORU application in process. Please note you must be able to produce your application number
- Chartered membership of ISCP
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- New grads welcome to apply
- Practice management software experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience required.
What competencies do I need?
- Motivating Others
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
What are the benefits of working with Spectrum Health?
- Salary range: €32,000 – €40,000 depending on experience FTE
- Dedicated Support Team
- Full training provided
- Structured performance management with Clinical Director
- Health & Wellness Benefit
- Service Benefit (Additional day’s annual leave after one year’s service)
- Sports and Social Clubs
- Health Insurance (after probation period)
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Cycling Ireland Insurance
- Taxsaver Tickets
- Healthy Lunch on us, once per month
- ‘Me Day’ – additional day’s leave for doing something new
- Death in Service Policy ( After one year’s service )
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Free Appointment with a Financial Advisor
- Educational and CPD support
- Discounted Allied Health Appointments
Spectrum Health, Physiotherapist, Dublin, Malahide, Case Manager, Triage, Corporate work, Clinic, Physio, Raheny, MSK, Musculoskeletal