We are delighted to be expanding our Team at Evolve Health and as such are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic musculoskeletal physiotherapist to join us at our West Cork based clinics. The successful candidate must be confident in managing a busy musculoskeletal caseload, using manual techniques, exercise and education to provide high-quality individualised care.
At Evolve Health, we specialise in Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy, while also providing Pilates and Strength & Conditioning for clients in two busy clinics in beautiful West Cork. We are dedicated to offering the highest standards in evidence-based musculoskeletal medicine using a client-centred approach. We have a strong focus on exercise medicine and believe in the promotion of physical activity for all-round optimal health.
Evolve Health organises educational courses for physiotherapists and other health care professionals around Ireland. In addition to managing their clinical caseload, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to attend these events. A structured mentoring plan with our clinical specialist physiotherapists will be offered depending on level of clinical experience. All team members will be expected to contribute to monthly in-house CPD meetings to ensure individual and team development.
- BSc Physiotherapy or Equivalent Qualification
- Minimum 1 year musculoskeletal experience
- Evidence of postgraduate CPD in musculoskeletal practice
- ISCP & CORU Membership
- IT Skills
- Postgraduate Masters qualification
- Pilates Instructor qualification
- Strength & Conditioning qualification
- Dry Needling/Acupuncture qualification
- Experience in pitch-side first aid
- Taping skills
- Special interests - Paediatrics, Women's Health
To apply for this position, please email Niamh at email@example.com with a copy of your CV and Cover Letter