- To confidently assess, diagnose and treat a wide range of Musculoskeletal conditions.
- To explain and discuss the diagnosis and treatment plan with patients, ensuring they are actively involved in their management.
- To record notes on an electronic system and maintain the client caseload.
- To work independently and also within the team, to ensure patient's continually receive a high quality service.
- To organise and manage a caseload of patients and liaise with team members as required.
- To give exercise classes.
- To liaise with doctors / consultants or other health professionals as required, regarding referrals.
- To be actively involved in CPD and give informative talks as required.
- Must be friendly with good communication skills - able to build a strong rapport and trusting relationship with clients.
- Keen to continue to learn and develop as a professional, with up to date CPD.
- Pro-active and motivated work ethic.
- Organised, with good time management skills in order to manage and prioritize workload.
- Good anatomy / physiology knowledge and manual therapy skills.
- Excellent working environment with private treatment / consultation rooms for each therapist and client.
- In house CPD and inservice training encouraged.
- Opportunity to work within a friendly, knowledgable and supportive team.
- Competitive pay in line with experience.
- Potential for growth/ promotion/ leadership within the clinic.
- Part time hours leading to full time negotiable for the right candidate (to include day and evening hours)
For further details phone: Martina 087 2897159 or e-mail CV to email@example.com