Marymount(Cork)is an independent voluntary teaching hospital and hospice governed by a Board of Directors. We provide an inpatient service for the older person and a specialist palliative care service, including inpatient unit, daycare and community services. We strive for quality and integrity in all we do. Marymount currently has the following vacancy in our Physiotherapy Department:
Locum Basic Grade Physiotherapist (Maternity Leave Cover – 21 hrs per week) – Palliative Care & Service for Care of the Older Person
The successful candidate will have:
- BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification as recognised by ISCP
- Be registered on the Physiotherapy Register maintained by the Physiotherapy Registration Board at the Health and Social Care Professionals Council (CORU)
- Candidates musthave a minimum of 2 years experience
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent clinical, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of experience in the areas of Specialist Palliative Care and / or Care of the Older adult.
- Evidence of appropriate post-registration education
Salary is commensurate with HSE basic Physiotherapist scales. Incremental credit will be given for experience, Job description available on request. Enquiries to Ms Siobhan O’Mahony, Physiotherapy Manager or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to 021-4501201.
To apply, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com before 21st June