FULL TIME CHARTERED PHYSIOTHERAPIST
Who we are:
Look at what we do on Instagram:
We are a small business in the heart of the midlands who is searching for a like minded physiotherapist to join our growing team. We believe in making long lasting change in people's lives and we strive everyday to do so. You will get to take a person along a journey from their first physiotherapy session to achieving their goals and you get to see it all happening in one facility, this is truly rewarding work. We won't lie this is challenging as our client base is diverse and have serious conditions but who doesn't like a challenge?
1: TC Physiotherapy is a chartered physiotherapy clinic that works with all MSK conditions, this is a broad client base ranging from elderly clients to young kids, from all sports and fitness levels to prehabilitation and rehabilitation. You will not be bored.
2: Tommy Conway: The director of TC physiotherapy is the only PRI (Postural Restoration Institute) Certified practitioner in Ireland, this has allowed Tommy to treat a lot of clients from all over the country and getting referrals from Europe and the US.
3: OnePILATES: Is the only 10 bed reformer studio in the midlands. We have between 160 - 180 pilates students per week and we are hoping to grow that number in the coming months. The studio is overseen by Tommy's business partner and wife Natalie and between them they both teach all of the reformer classes. One Pilates studio has grown rapidly over the last 6 months and there is a great sense of community. We structure time in to get to know our students by having a coffee and something to eat with after most of our classes.
• Our facility: (You should visit, it’s a beautiful space)
- 10 Reformer Pilates studio
- Full gym with astroturf rehabilitation space
- 3 physiotherapy consultation rooms
- 2 shower units + full changing faculty and staff canteen.
•Why work for us?
JUNIOR: €36,000 (40 hour work week) Starting with increments depending on performance
SENIOR: €46,000 (40 hour work week) Starting with increments depending on performance
Junior (Graduate programme) - This programme we take you on and develop your skill set in the areas that we believe make a big difference in healthcare.
- We will train you in Tommy's methods and also our reformer pilates methods.
- No pilates experience required or private clinical experience
- We want to hire a like minded personality who believes in the personal touch and treating the body as one from Nutrition to physiotherapy.
- We want to develop your interests also and build them into our business.
- CPD budget of €3,000 per year (A must spend)
- Weekly Client Debriefs + Pilates students debriefs
- Annual leave 23 days
Please don't hesitate to email if you have any questions, we truly believe in the work we are doing and we think it's a great place to work.