The experienced Physiotherapist shall ensure the provision of a quality service to patients, from assessment to treatment, in line with best international standards and to enhance (insofar as is possible) the quality of life of the patients attending Galway Hospice Day Care and Inpatient Unit
• Be a registered with the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP) or CORU.
• Have at least three years satisfactory post registration experience
• Have experience in a Hospital / Hospice setting is desirable
• Demonstrate evidence of up-to-date knowledge.
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills. • Have experience of providing staff supervision desirable
• Have IT skills