The CRC delivers a range of services to children and adults with disabilities both nationally and locally through our centres in Dublin, Limerick and Waterford and our Outreach Services. The mission of the CRC is that by working together we make a positive difference to the lives of people with disabilities, their families and carers. Our vision is that people with disabilities achieve their potential and live full lives as equal and valued citizens.
Physiotherapy Manager in Charge III
Permanent contract, full time, 37 hours per week
This post is based in CRC Clontarf primarily. CRC has locations in Clondalkin, Waterford and Limerick. The post holder will travel to other sites and will have a dual base between Clontarf and Clondalkin.
The Physiotherapy Manager will lead the Physiotherapy team to provide a quality physiotherapy service in line with CRC strategic plan and in accordance with priorities identified in the HSE service arrangement. The post has a pivotal role in the development, coordination and management of physiotherapy services in a changing context of disability services, to include Progressing Disability Services for Children and Young People and New Directions policy.
The post holder willbe required to develop, coordinate and support multi-disciplinary teams and clinical pathways across all areas as required.
Reporting to the Head of Children’s Clinical Services, the successful candidate will have the following essential requirements:
- At least five years full time (or an aggregate of five years full time) post qualification clinical experience.
- Hold a Physiotherapy qualification recognised by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU and have current CORU registration
- A proven record of clinical excellence and achievement in the areas of clinical audit, quality improvement initiatives, research and practice development
- Strong working knowledge of national policies and Progressing Disability Services
- Evidence of continuous professional development and /or postgraduate qualification relevant to the role
- Excellent organisational, leadership and communication skills
- Experience in management, supervision, and leadership of a large team /department
- Management experience in the disability sector
- Recognised post graduate qualification in management practice or related discipline
Job description is available on request outlining the full list of requirements and duties for this role. You must demonstrate in your CV and supporting documentation how you meet the above criteria as short-listing will apply.
Informal enquiries to Geraldine Prunty, Head of Children’s Clinical Services, phone (01) 8542472
Please forward a letter of application and CV quoting reference CRC56/19 to Human Resources Department, CRC, Vernon Avenue, Clontarf, Dublin 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be received on or before 5.00 p.m. on Wednesday, 28th August 2019.
Interviews for this position will take place on the week beginning 16th September 2019.