Sidra Medicine is Recruiting Women's Health Physiotherapists!
Sidra Medicine is an ultra-modern facility setting new standards in patient care for women and children in Qatar.
Sidra’s vision is to become a beacon of learning, discovery and exceptional care, ranked among the top academic medical centres in the world.
Our mission is to provide women with world class healthcare services in an innovative and ultra-modern facility specially designed to promote healing.
Sidra is committed to the development of its staff through continuing education and training.
We are looking for highly motivated and exceptionally skilled Women’s Health Physical Therapists with specialist skills in the following areas:
- Treatment of obstetric musculoskeletal conditions
- Treatment of ante and postnatal pelvic floor dysfunctions
- Inpatient education and recognition of ante and postpartum complications
- Management of urogynaecological conditions both acute and chronic
- Ante and postpartum exercise class experience
- Ante and postpartum education class experience
The Physiotherapist is responsible for competently providing safe, effective and evidenced based physiotherapy care to women within the Sidra Medicine. The post holder will assess therapy needs, plans, and implements and evaluates therapy programs working autonomously with minimal supervision. The incumbent will work in collaboration with other members of the health care team and will strive to provide evidence-based care by integrating research with practice.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited program in Physiotherapy (Master’s Degree Physiotherapy will be highly advantageous)
- Demonstrated recent CPD in the area of Women’s Health
- 2+ years of relevant, current, specialist Women’s Health clinical experience
- Current or recent experience working in an acute and tertiary care hospital and setting
- Licensure or Registration from country of origin if applicable and eligibility for licensure in Qatar
To find out more please email email@example.com
Find out more about the Sidra Vision at http://www.sidra.org/