Welcome to the Private Practice Employment Group (CPPP)
Who we are
Welcome to CPPP, an employment group of ISCP, representing chartered physiotherapists working in private practice in Ireland.
If you are visiting a chartered physiotherapist for the first time you may expect:
- To provide information regarding your past and present medical history
- To have an assessment of your posture and how you move
- To get to the root cause of your pain/injury
- To receive hands-on or manual therapy
- To wear comfortable clothing for ease of examination and movement
- To be given an individually designed Home Exercise Programme
- To be given advice re sport, lifestyle, posture, ergonomics etc.
- To have a range of techniques used to optimise your individual treatment plan
- To be treated respectfully and safely
If you have any queries please contact our administrator Clare Grimes Dooley at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do
- CPPP is where you will “FindaPhysio” an easy way to access the contact details of state registered chartered physiotherapists all over Ireland.
- Members of CPPP will have full contact details available, non-members only have their name listed.
- CPPP strives to promote the “Findaphysio” register on behalf of its members, as well as producing the annual booklet that is sent to all GPs and Consultants around the country.
Benefits of being a member
- Represents and lobbies for chartered physiotherapists in private practice at governmental and corporate level
- Provides templates and support documents for setting up and being in private practice
- Provides an active network of support
- Promotes chartered physiotherapy to the public and insurance industry
- Keeps members updated on relevant issues at a national and international level
- Maintains and nurtures links with national and international organisations
- Facilitates knowledge and information sharing
- Hosts free annual conference to further educate members in business and clinical areas
- CPPP have a business agreement with Physiofirst in the UK allowing each member to avail of their member rates to their conferences as well as provision of Physiofirst’s quarterly In Touch magazine to all CPPP members
- To join this group you must be a member of the ISCP.
- If you are a member, please log in.
- If you are not a member, join us here