Why become a member?
The ISCP is the national professional organisation representing Chartered Physiotherapists in Ireland. It is the voice of physiotherapy in Ireland. As a member-instigated organisation, it promotes and support all aspects of physiotherapy in Ireland.
- means you belong to a national community of over 3,000 physiotherapists representing students, managers, educators, researchers, practice owners and clinicians from all areas of practice.
- grants you access to a network of resources, information, guidelines, best practices and business guidance to help you throughout your career.
- connects you to a global physiotherapy community and expert resources enabling you to reach your full professional potential.
- provides you with regular and easy access to important developments in your profession, with the opportunity to assure your place at the forefront of professional physiotherapists in Ireland.
- Supports your commitment to the continuing development of your professional expertise and ethical practice, which gives you a competitive advantage over non-Chartered Physiotherapists.
- Gives you access to over 20 professional networks to support you in your career. Each Network focuses on a key area of physiotherapy practice and is led by a volunteer committee that focuses on each network’s member needs
- Provides you with a voice in discussions with legislators, regulators, and policy-makers.